Additional measures concerning Coronavirus
- Are you experiencing cold-like symptoms (such as a mild cold, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing), a dry cough, abnormal fatigue, muscle and joint pains, head aches, an elevated temperature or a fever? Do not come to Ikiru but instead reschedule your appointment.
- If you’ve been in contact with someone who currently has or has had COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, please contact me in order to reschedule your appointment.
- Visit the practice alone, without your partner, members of your household or anyone else.
- Do not come too early, nor too late.
- If you are dropped off for a treatment, have your escort wait someplace other than the practice.
- I currently employ a ‘no hand shaking policy’.
- You must desinfect your hands with alcohol after entering the building. Ikiru offers the opportunity to do so.
Find more information in the document (in Dutch) from the Professional Association for Iokai Shiatsu (VIS) below: