Skip to main content

In the event that you, as a client, have a complaint concer­ning your treat­ment, I will do anything in my power to discuss and solve the situation together.

However, there is a possibility that you are un­satisfied with (an aspect of) your treat­ment. If you require help, or your discontent warrants lodging a complaint, follow the steps outlined below.

Complaints procedure shiatsu

For complaints about your shiatsu treatment you may contact the secretariat of the Profes­sional Association for Iokai Shiatsu (VIS). Subsequently, you have the choice to either discuss your com­plaint with a confidential advisor from within the Association, or to turn to a Complaints Officer of the SCAG, the national disputes body for complemen­tary and alter­native health care. If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satis­faction, it will be submitted to the Disputes Committee of the SCAG.

Complaints procedure acupuncture

For complaints about your acupuncture treatment you may contact the Complaints Officer at Zhong. The Complaints Officer can help you formulate your complaint. Sometimes simply telling your story is enough and you refrain from any further action. At other times, mediation is possible and an appointment will be made with you about next steps. If it is not possible to solve your dispute with the therapist in question with the help of the Complaints Officer, then the Complaints Officer will direct you to the Disputes Committee of the Association for Alternative Treatment Methods (KAB).

Disciplinary law

For disciplinary law you can turn to the Stichting TCZ (Tuchtrecht Comple­mentaire Zorg, the foun­dation for disciplinary law for complementary healthcare.

More information

You can find more information in the docu­ments (in Dutch) below, which are also available from the VIS: